In order to provide more efficient and faster support to the users of the container terminal, we have set up a form where users can submit an error report.
Operations on terminals
Terminal in numbers
Max. allowed draft
5 x 700 m, 2 x 270 m, 2 x 300 m
Storage capacity – marine terminal
Storage capacity – depo for empties
Reefer electrical outlets
Total terminal area
3 STS panamax cranes
40 t (40 feet) /
45 t (2 x 20 feet)
4 STS post-panamax cranes
51 t (40 feet) /
65 t (2 x 20 feet)
4 STS Super post-panamax cranes
51 t (40 feet) /
65 t (2 x 20 feet) under spreader
27 Rubber-Tyred G/C (storage area)
4 Rail Mounted Gantries (railway)
12 Reach Stackers
42 – 45 t
8 ECH – empty container handler
7 – 9 t
In addition to handling and warehousing, we also perform various additional services at the terminal:
- stripping and stuffing of containers (CFS),
- disinfection, fumigation
- chemical cleaning and steam cleaning of containers,
- PTI or pre-trip inspection of containers,
- Container repairs and other maintenance service for containers.
We also organise a complete service for reefer containers :
- 24-hour monitoring of reefer container condition, which includes temperature checks two times a day,
- in addition to container repairs we also offer repair services for reefer containers' electronic devices,
- assembly / disassembly of gen-sets,
- maintenance & repair of gen-sets,
- filling with gas and fuel,
- Spare part supply.
We are qualified for handling project cargo and heavy lifts; we also handle boats/yachts.
The terminal has regular weekly lines to the Far & Middle East and Red Sea and is connected via feeder services with important HUB ports in the Mediterranean (Gioia Tauro, Malta, Piraeus, Haifa, Port Said, Algeciras), which have regular connections with all continents in the world. You can find a complete list of services on the Sailing list.
Regular railway connections are established with the most important trade centres in Central and Eastern Europe