Luka Koper, d.d. is a successful company oriented towards comprehensive quality of operations.
Quality means satisfying and anticipating the needs and expectations of our customers: buyers, employees, shareholders and the environment.
Our goal is to establish what the customers want and to direct internal processes in such a way that they get the desired. In doing so we rely on the international quality standards and the principles of business excellence we introduced and linked into a uniform system - a system of management.
The management system includes the requirements of different systems:
- quality management system in accordance with ISO 9001:2015,
- a system of dealing with the environment in accordance with ISO 14001:2015,
- provision of appropriate foodstuffs according to ISO 22000:2018,
- occupational health and safety management system ISO 45001:2018,
- NON GMO system for separate handling and warehousing of non-genetically modified soya,
- storage and transhipment of feed stuff is carried out following requirements of GMP+ B3 standard,
- and a model of business excellence.
Our activities are constantly focused towards new standards and we strive to upgrade the integrated:
The Management system in Luka Koper has to be systematically upgraded.