Much more than just an excellent location
At the terminal we handle all kinds of ordinary, frigo, LCL and other special containers.
Terminal in numbers
|Max. allowed draft||14.5 m|
|Railway tracks||5 x 700 m, 2 x 270 m, 2 x 300 m|
|Storage capacity - marine terminal||19,130 TEU|
|Storage capacity - depo for empties||9,547 TEU|
|Reefer electrical outlets||432|
|Total terminal area||270,000 m2|
|Stacking area||180,000 m2|
|Equipment||Lift capacity (ton)|
|4 STS panamax cranes||40 (40 feet) / 45 (2 x 20 feet) under spreader|
|4 STS post-panamx cranes||51 (40 feet) / 65 (2x20 feet) under spreader|
|22 Rubber - Tyred G/C (storage area)||40t|
|12 Reach Stackers||42-45|
|8 ECH - empty container handler||7-9|
In addition to handling and warehousing, we also perform various additional services at the terminal:
- stripping and stuffing of containers (CFS),
- disinfection, fumigation
- chemical cleaning and steam cleaning of containers,
- PTI or pre-trip inspection of containers,
- Container repairs and other maintenance service for containers.
We also organise a complete service for reefer containers :
- 24-hour monitoring of reefer container condition, which includes temperature checks two times a day,
- in addition to container repairs we also offer repair services for reefer containers' electronic devices,
- assembly / disassembly of gen-sets,
- maintenance & repair of gen-sets,
- filling with gas and fuel,
- Spare part supply.
We are qualified for handling project cargo and heavy lifts; we also handle boats/yachts.
The terminal has regular weekly lines to the Far & Middle East and Red Sea and is connected via feeder services with important HUB ports in the Mediterranean (Gioia Tauro, Malta, Piraeus, Haifa, Port Said, Algeciras), which have regular connections with all continents in the world. You can find a complete list of services on the Sailing list.
Regular railway connections are established with the most important trade centres in Central and Eastern Europe (Graz, Munich, Budapest, Vienna, Dunajska Streda, Ostrava, Bratislava, Krems, Villach etc...)